The Mission of The Redeemed Christian Church of God is:
- To make heaven
- To take as many people as possible with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
In RCCG Chapel of Grace, we believe strongly in this mission and therefore these principles form a large part of our vision.
Beyond this, our vision is:
- To preach and teach the uncompromised word of God
- To give hope to the hopeless
- To love and be a family to everyone that is part of Chapel of Grace by membership or partnership
- To help individuals discover their God given purpose and enable them to walk in it
- To build better relationships through teaching practical relationship skills and counselling
- To develop leaders
Our fundamental beliefs include:
- We believe that the entire Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments were written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
- As revealed unto us by the Bible, we believe that there is only one God, Who is the Creator of both visible and invisible creatures -Gen. 1:1; Ps. 86:9-10; Is. 43:10-11; John 1:1-3. Only God will be in existence forever. Ez. 3:14; in God every creature receives life -John 5:26.
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God; who took away our sins, and He is the Savior of the world. We also believe that Jesus is God and was born by Mary the Virgin. He is God revealed in the flesh. Through Him all things were created. John 1:1-14; John 14:9; Matt. 1:18-25, Is 9:6; Is 53:5-6. We believe in His death on the Cross, and resurrection, by which He brought redemption – Is. 53:4-10; I Pet. 2:24; John 10:11; Gal. 3:13, Matt. 20:28; I Cor. 15:3; Rom. 4:25; II Cor. 5:14; Heb 2:9; Heb 9:26.
- The Holy Spirit has the same power, the same glory with God the Father and God the Son – John 14:16-17; John 15:26; Matt. 3:16; Acts 13:24. He is one with Father and the Son who is to be worshiped and served. Three Persons that become one are the source of blessings to all the living creatures in Heaven and on earth – Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14; I John 1:5-7. The Holy Spirit has a great work to perform. He Teaches, He Speaks to men, and bears witness in us – Acts 16:6-7; He performs the work of regeneration for man- John 3:5-6; He also performs the work of Sanctification in the born again souls until they are fully sanctified – John 16:8; Eph 1:17-19; II Thess. 2:13; I Cor. 6:11. This same Holy Spirit endows believers with gifts they can use – I Cor 12:7; He empowers one in the Lord. Acts 1:8.
- We believe that God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Ghost are one God, but made of three persons – hence they are ONE IN TRINITY (Gen. 1:16-29, Matt. 3:16-17, Matt. 18:19).
For more information visit www.rccg.org