Day One, Monday 26/10/15: Prayers of Thanksgiving (Psalm 105: 1-5; Psalm 111)
1. Thank God for bringing us to another season of The Lord Reigns.
2. Thank God for all the past The Lord Reigns programmes.
3. Thank God for His marvellous works since the last The Lord Reigns programme
4. Give thanks to God for all of the amazing things He is doing in The Church globally.
5. Give God thanks for all those little miracles He does in your life that you just don’t notice. Thank Him ahead for what He will do during this 14 days.
6. Give God thanks for His divine guidance during difficult times. He is right…He will never leave or forsake us (Deuteronomy 31:6).
7. Thank God for the Church that is marching on and for frustrating the plans and intentions of the enemy (Matthew 16:18).
Day Two – Tuesday 27/10/15, God’s Mercy and Repentance (Psalm 51:1-19)
2 Chronicles 7:14 “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
Micah 7:18 ““Who is a God like You, Pardoning iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in mercy.”
Psalm 102:13 “You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favour her, Yes, the set time, has come.”
Ephesians 2:4 “But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,”
1. Thank God for His mercies that endures forever (Psalm 79:8).
2. Thank God for His redemptive grace bestowed towards you.
3. Pray for His grace to sustain you throughout the 14 days of fasting (Isaiah 40:31).
4. Pray that every yoke of sin over your life be broken in Jesus’ name.
5. Pray that God will make you a worthy vessel for His use (2 Tim. 2:20-22)
6. Pray that God will cleanse you and the land where you dwell with the Blood of Jesus Christ.
7. Pray that God will give to you a new heart (Ezekiel 36:26).
Day Three: Wednesday 28/10/15, The Holy Spirit
Matthew 7:11 “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!”
Luke 3:16 “John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”
Psalm 92:10 “But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.”
Romans 8:2 “For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.”
Mark 16:17 “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;”
1. Begin by thanking God for the Holy Spirit.
2. Lord, release your fresh oil upon us again for your service (Psalm 92:10)
3. Lord, keep your fire burning on our pulpits. Grant unto your servants boldness to preach the fullness of the gospel (2 Timothy 4:1-5; Leviticus 6:12-13).
4. Pray for more thirst and hunger for God (Isaiah 44:3).
5. Pray that as many that desire His touch will receive a fresh encounter during this season of The Lord Reigns in Jesus’ name.
6. Pray that God will empower the Church to begin to operate in the supernatural once again in Jesus’ name (Mark 16:17).
7. Father, like the Day of Pentecost visit us again (Acts 2:1-4).
The Lord Reigns 2015 Day Four: Thursday 29/10/15, The Local Church (Romans 15:30; Matthew 16:18; Habakkuk 3:2)
Romans 15:30 “Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;”
Matthew 16:18 “And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
Habakkuk 3:2 “O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.”
Haggai 2:9 “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.”
1. Thank God for the Churches that are marching forward in your locality and making tremendous impact to God’s glory.
2. Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon the Church to usher in a fresh wave of revival (Acts 2:1-4; Habakkuk 3:2).
3. Pray for unity, love and understanding of purpose in the midst of the leaders and members of all local churches in your city. (Amos 3:3; John 15:12; Zechariah 9:12).
4. Pray for hardworking, loyal and faithful labourers (Matt. 9:37-38).
5. Pray that God will establish His church and let His glory go forth to the whole world (Haggai 2:9)
6. Pray that God will restore all those that have been led astray (Philippians 1:20-21).
7. Pray for great grace and power to be released to the church for witnessing (Acts 4:33).
8. Pray for deliverance for all afflicted by the enemy (Psalm 50:15).
9. Pray that the fire of God will be kept burning in the altar of our churches (Leviticus 6:12-13)
10. Pray that the church be positioned to be salt and light indeed (Matthew 5:13-16).
11. Pray for God’s glory to be revealed in His Church (Romans 8:19).
12. Pray that God will protect and defend His anointed, the pastorate of our churches (1 Chronicles 16:22).
The Lord Reigns Day Five: Friday 30/10/15 – Prayers for Our City and Nation (1 Timothy 2:1-2; Proverbs 29:2; Psalm 121:4; Psalm 122:6; Psalm 127:1; Proverbs 22:28; Habakkuk 2:14)
1 Timothy 2:1-2 “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.”
Proverbs 29:2 “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.”
Psalm 121:4 “Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.”
Psalm 122:6 “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.”
Psalm 127:1 “Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”
Proverbs 22:28 “Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.”
1. Thank God for the prevailing peace in our city and the nation. Declare that this peace be sustained in Jesus’ name.
2. Pray for the UK, The Queen, Prime Minister/Head of Government, the cabinet of ministers, the MPs, The Mayor of our City and all executives and legislators at all levels of government (Prov. 29:2).
3. Pray for peace and righteousness to prevail. Declare that, The Lord will establish righteousness in the hearts of our leaders.
4. Pray that God will grant them wisdom to lead in line with the will of God.
5. Pray for the peace and prosperity of the nation and the city (Psalm 121:4; Psalm 122:6)
6. Pray that the glory of the Lord will fill our City/Nation as the waters cover the sea (Habakkuk 2:14)
7. Pray for a spiritual revival to sweep across our city and the entire nation. (Habakkuk 3:2; Prov. 22:28)
8. Pray that the hearts of the youths of our city/nation be illuminated with the light of the gospel.
9. Pray that the plans of all wicked leaders be frustrated in Jesus’ name.
10. Pray that God will give boldness to the righteous to resist the devil and his anti-Christ agents and paralyse all their ungodly schemes (James 4:7)
11. Resist all forms of oppressive spirits influencing the people in our city and nation in Jesus’ name.
12. Thank God and declare the blessing and the favour of God upon the land and the people.
Day Six: Saturday 31/10/15 – Families/Marriages/Fruitfulness (Genesis 1:24; 1 Sam. 1:11; Psalm 84:11; Ephesians 5:21-25; Ecclesiastes 9:9; Exodus 23:26; Isaiah 34:16)
1 Samuel 1:11 “Then she made a vow and said, “O Lord of hosts, if You will indeed look on the affliction of Your maidservant and remember me, and not forget Your maidservant, but will give Your maidservant a male child, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his life, and no razor shall come upon his head.”
Proverbs 5:18 “Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of your youth.”
Psalm 84:11 “For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.”
Ephesians 5:21-25 “submitting to one another in the fear of God. 22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Saviour of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything. 25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,”
Ecclesiastes 9:9 “Live joyfully with the wife whom you love all the days of your vain life which He has given you under the sun, all your days of vanity; for that is your portion in life, and in the labour which you perform under the sun.”
Ephesians 6:4 “And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.”
Exodus 23:26 “No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.”
Genesis 33:5 “And he lifted his eyes and saw the women and children, and said, “Who are these with you? So he said, “The children whom God has graciously given your servant.”
Micah 7:6 “For son dishonours father, Daughter rises against her mother, Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; A man’s enemies are the men of his own household.”
Isaiah 34:16 ““Search from the book of the Lord, and read: Not one of these shall fail;
Not one shall lack her mate. For My mouth has commanded it, and His Spirit has gathered them.”
1. Thank God for sustaining families through the good and bad times.
2. Pray that the original purpose of marriage be sustained in our nation in Jesus’ name (Genesis 2:24).
3. Pray for peace and harmony in all marital homes. Decree that the joy of the Lord shall abound in Jesus’ name (Ephesians 5: 21-25).
4. Pray for the hand of God to rest upon our children that they shall be trained in the way of the Lord (Proverbs 22:6).
5. Pray for holy marriages for all matured singles (Proverbs 18:22; Hebrews 13:4). Pray that God will answer the prayers of the singles (Isaiah 34:16).
6. Pray that in this season of the Lord Reigns, God will remember all those that desire the fruit of the womb in Jesus’ name (Psalm 84:11; Psalm 113:9; Psalm 128:1-3; Psalm 127:3-5). Confess these scriptures.
7. Pray for safe delivery for all pregnant women (Exodus 23:26; Exodus 1:19).
Day Seven: Sunday 01/11/15 – Prayers for Church Leadership (2 Thessalonians 3:1-2; Proverbs 1:23; Mark 16:20; 2 Chronicles 29:11; Malachi 3:17; Psalm 65:4; Jeremiah 10:23; Psalm 37:23; Matt. 9:37-38)
2 Thessalonians 3:1-2 “Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.”
Proverbs 1:23 “Turn at my rebuke; Surely I will pour out my spirit on you; I will make my words known to you.”
Matthew 12:18 “Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.”
2 Chronicles 29:11 “My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him, to serve Him, and that you should minister to Him and burn incense.”
Malachi 3:17 “They shall be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts, “On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.”
Mark 16:20 “And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.”
Psalm 65:4 “Blessed is the man You choose, And cause to approach You, That he may dwell in Your courts. We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, of Your holy temple.”
Proverbs 29:18 “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
Psalm 125:2 “As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.”
Jeremiah 10:23 “O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.”
Psalm 37:23 “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way.”
Matthew 9:37-38 “Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.”
1. Thank God for the pastorate for giving to the service of the Lord. Thank God for the life of the pastor and the family (Genesis 12:2-3). Ask for God’s protection on their families (Psalm 125:2; Psalm 91:1).
2. Pray for the pastorate that God will empower them the more to be able to cope with their ministerial assignments (Acts 10:38).
3. Thank God for His grace and sustenance of the leadership and entire workforce of the church. (Matthew 12:18). Pray that God will continue to raise hardworking, loyal and faithful labourers and leaders in the church (Matthew 9:37-38).
4. Pray that God will contend with all those contending with the leadership and their families (Isaiah 49:24-26).
5. Pray that God will use the leadership to provide vision and direction for the church (Prov. 29:18).
6. Pray that all serving will remain focused with the vision of the church. Come against the spirit of disunity and division. Decree that they shall work together in genuine love and unity (1 John 4:7-8; Amos 3:3).
7. Pray that they shall not lean on their own understanding but depend on God at all times (Proverbs 3:5-6). Pray that they shall be obedient unto God (Isaiah 1:19)
8. Declare that, Lord grant them divine wisdom for excellence in their respective positions in Jesus’ name (Prov. 4:7). Pray for a continuous supply of all resources needed (financially, human and spiritually) for the next level of the church (Haggai 2:8; Phil. 4:19).
9. Pray that God will empower them to succeed (Phil. 4:13). Decree that they shall not fail and not fall below God’s standards in Jesus’ name. Pray that God will strengthen them to overcome all spirits of laziness, procrastination, distraction and help them to overcome every life challenge.
10. Pray that none will bring shame to God or the church. Pray that they will bring honour to His name as they represent Him. (1 Pet. 1:16).
11. Pray that God will establish the church on the hill top for all eyes to see and all nations to flow into (Isaiah 2:2). Pray that His glory will go forth to the whole world (Hag. 2:9)
12. Pray for great grace and power to be released to the church for witnessing (Acts 4:33). Decree that they will be active and not static in His vineyard in Jesus’ name (Psalm 92:10).
The Lord Reigns Day 8: Monday, 2/11/15 – Prayers for Restoration (Joel 2:25; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Ezekiel 37:5; Joshua 1:4-5; Hebrews 9:28; Psalm 51:12)
Joel 2:25 “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.”
2 Chronicles 7:14 “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
Ezekiel 37:5 “Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.”
Joshua 1:4-5 “From the wilderness and this Lebanon as far as the great river, the River Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and to the Great Sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your territory. 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.”
Hebrews 9:28 “So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.”
Psalm 51:12 “So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.”
1. Give God thanks for the blessings of the day.
2. Thank God for Jesus that He was offered to bear your sins. Ask Him to save you by His mercies. Ask Him to wash you and cleanse you. Ask the Lord to forgive you of any sin in your life.
3. Pray that your joy be restored (Nehemiah 8:10).
4. Pray that God will have mercy upon us and bless the land.
5. Pray that God will restore whatever the enemy has destroyed in our nation and the church.
6. Declare that the glory of the latter house shall be greater than the former (Haggai 2:9)
7. Pray that God will do something anew in your individual life, family, the church and nation (Isaiah 43:19). Thank God for the new beginning.
Day 9: Tuesday, 3/11/15 – Prayers for Healing & Deliverance (Psalm 34:19; John 10:10; Philippians 4:6-7; Isaiah 53:5; 3 John 2; Galatians 3:13)
Psalm 34:19 “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all.”
Isaiah 53:5 “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”
John 10:10 “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”
Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
3 John 2 “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”
Galatians 3:13 “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree.”
1. Thank God for the abundant life that Jesus has given to you.
2. Declare that: Lord, as I fast and pray, let all impurities in my body be flushed out in preparation for a better level of health in Jesus name.
3. Plead the blood of Jesus over your life. Declare that the blood of Jesus act as a defense against any attack physically, mentally and spiritually (Revelations 12:11)
4. Pray for deliverance for all those that are afflicted by the enemy. Pray that The Lord will put an end to every form of sickness and illness in your life. Rebuke the spirit of infirmity over your life.
5. Declare that you shall live and not die in the name of Jesus (Psalm 118:17).
6. Thank God that Jesus was made a curse for you and redeemed us from any curse. Break every curse of the enemy that demons and wicked people have released against you to bring any form of sickness on you (Galatians 3:13)
7. Declare that: Lord Jesus Christ, my body is your Temple, take care of your Temple. Deal with this sickness (mention it) and let this body be free. Decree that: By His stripes you are healed in Jesus name.
The Lord Reigns Day 10: Wednesday, 4/11/15 – Prayers for Open Heavens (Luke 3:21-22; Isaiah 64:1; Revelation 3:7)
Luke 3:21-22 “When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. 22 And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”
Isaiah 64:1 “Oh, that You would rend the heavens! That You would come down! That the mountains might shake at Your presence.”
Revelation 3:7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”
1. Thank God for a brand new day. Thank God for the miracle and wonders of sleeping and waking. Thank God for keeping you alive till today, and also for the gift of life.
2. Pray that from this day onward, His Spirit will overwhelm you and be your constant companion, in Jesus name.
3. Pray that The Lord will cause the heavens to be open over you. Decree open heavens over your family, church, city and nation.
4. Pray that, from today, you will be characterized by unprecedented miracles, signs and wonders, in Jesus’ Name (Mark 16:17).
5. Declare that: Lord, let your voice go before me everywhere I go in Jesus name.
6. Pray that no power of darkness will intercept the blessings of God that are meant for you (Daniel 10:12-13).
7. Pray that God will introduce you to your generation and to everyone that will be used to lift you up in Jesus’ name.
The Lord Reigns Day 11: Thursday 5/11/15 – Divine Intervention (Isaiah 63:7-8; Psalm 68:1; Isaiah 54:17; Isaiah 59:19)
Isaiah 63:7-8 “I will mention the loving kindnesses of the Lord And the praises of the Lord, According to all that the Lord has bestowed on us, And the great goodness toward the house of Israel, Which He has bestowed on them according to His mercies, According to the multitude of His loving kindnesses. 8 For He said, “Surely they are My people, children who will not lie.” So He became their Saviour.”
Psalm 37:5 “Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.”
Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.”
Isaiah 59:19 “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.”
1. Thank God for all the blessings and the faithfulness of God toward you, family and the Church. Thank God for His divine agenda over your City.
2. It is written; let God arise, let His enemies be scattered; let those also who hate him flee before him (Ps. 68:1). Declare that: O God, arise and let all your enemies be scattered in Jesus name! Pray that every evil throne reigning against your life, family, Church and City, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
4. Pray that the Lord will cause the wicked one to bring back everything that has been stolen by day or night from you, family, Church and City in the name of Jesus (Proverbs 6:31).
5. Pray that the purpose of God for your life be fulfilled in Jesus’ Name (Psalm 37:5). Declare that every arrow of the wicked assigned against you be diverted and backfire, in the name of Jesus (Jeremiah 14:16).
6. Pray that every cycle of limitation manifesting in every aspect of your life and City be destroyed in Jesus name (Deuteronomy 2:3).
7. “It is written; and He that searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God” (Rom. 8:27). Pray that the intercessory prayers of Jesus, who is seated on the right hand of the throne of God, not be in vain over your life, in the name of Jesus.
Day 12, Friday, 6/11/15 – Prayers for Fulfilling God’s Kingdom Mandate (John 15:16; Isaiah 44:3; Proverbs 11:30; Habakkuk 2:14)
1. Begin by thanking God for the blessings of the day. Thank God for another Fire Conference beginning today.
2. Thank God that you are chosen to be part of His army. Declare that: O God arise and uproot whatever you have not planted in your Church (Mathew 15:13).
3. Pray for more thirst and hunger for God (Isaiah 44:3).
4. Pray that the whole world be filled with the knowledge and glory of the Lord just as the waters cover the sea (Habakkuk 2:14). Declare that the power of God will consume every hindrance to the manifestation of the will of God upon the earth in Jesus name.
5. Pray that The Lord will revive you in prayer, in evangelism and in the study of God’s Word (Psalm 85:6; 2 Timothy 2:15). Pray that the glory of your rising will not diminish, in the name of Jesus.
6. Pray that signs and wonders accompany our obedience to the Great Commission (Mark 16:17; Matthew 28:19). Declare that: O God, arise and set the altars of the wicked on fire and let the captives be set free in the name of Jesus.
7. Declare that: Lord, pour out your spirit upon me (Joel 2:28). Pray for the spirit of oneness and unity to come upon the church. Declare that: Bind us together in Jesus name (Amos 3:3; Psalm 133:1-3).
8,847 total views, 0 views today