Day Twelve: Friday 1st November 2013: Great Grace, Great Power (Acts 4:33; Isaiah 64:1; Mark 16:17; Psalm 97:5; Psalm 16:11)
Acts 4:33 “And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.”
Isaiah 64:1 “Oh, that You would rend the heavens! That You would come down! That the mountains might shake at Your presence”
Mark 16:17 “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;”
Psalm 97:5 “The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the Lord, At the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.”
Isaiah 44:26 “Who confirms the word of His servant, And performs the counsel of His messengers; Who says to Jerusalem, ‘You shall be inhabited,’ To the cities of Judah, ‘You shall be built,’ And I will raise up her waste places;”
Psalm 16:11 “You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
1. Thank God for sustaining and bringing us to the beginning of the Fire Conference today.
2. Pray that God will rend the heavens open throughout the Fire Conference (Isaiah 64:1). Pray that God will intervene in the affairs of all who will be in attendance in Jesus’ name.
3. Pray that the weather will be favourable throughout the Fire Conference (Mark 4:39)
4. Pray that God will confirm His Words with miracles, signs and wonders in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 44:26).
5. Pray that no force of the enemy shall be able to hinder the manifestation of the power of God (Isaiah 54:15).
6. Pray for journey mercies for all attendees and that everyone will have a genuine encounter with God.
7. Pray that God will increase the faith of all participants to receive from Him (Rom. 1:17; Rom. 12:3)
8. Pray that all strongholds of affliction, oppression, covenants, curses, sickness, evil habits, failures, disappointments, satanic monitoring agents be destroyed in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 10:27).
9. Pray that many souls shall be saved and added to His Kingdom in Jesus’ name (Acts 2:41; 47)
10. Pray that God will arise and supernaturally favour all participants in The Lord Reigns 2013 in Jesus name (Psalm 102:13)
11. Pray that all speakers and the choir will minister with much power and anointing (more David of old) and more deliverance and salvation shall come forth in Jesus’ name (1 Samuel 16:23; Acts 8:8). Pray that there will be open heavens in all their ministrations.
12. Thank God for Great Wonders that He has already done and ask Him for specific things you want Him to do this weekend (Psalm 105:5, Mark 11:24).
2,305 total views, 0 views today