Day Seven: Sunday 27th Oct. 2013: Open Heavens (Luke 3: 21-22; Dan. 11:32; Psalm 29:4-5; Psalm 16:11)
Luke 3:21-22 “When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. 22 And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”
Daniel 11:32 “Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.”
Psalm 16:11 “You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
Psalm 29:4-5 “The voice of the Lord is powerful; The voice of the Lord is full of majesty. 5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars, Yes, the Lord splinters the cedars of Lebanon.”
1. Pray that as you continue in this fast you will operate under open heavens.
2. Pray for God’s glory to come down upon you and His Church (Matthew 3:16-17)
3. Pray that you will be empowered to do great things for the Lord (Dan. 11:32).
4. Pray for open heavens that will cause you to hear instructions from Him.
5. Pray that as saints gather in various places of worship today God’s divine presence will be evident (Psalm 16:11).
6. Pray that the voice of God will go before you everywhere and you will be outstanding in your calling in Jesus’ name (Psalm 29:4-5).
7. Pray that the Holy Spirit will help you to do God’s good pleasure from now on in Jesus’ name.
2,638 total views, 0 views today