Day Six: Saturday 26th Oct. 2013: The Local Church (Romans 15:30; Matt. 16:18; Hab. 3:2)
Romans 15:30 “Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;”
Matt.16:18 “And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
Habakkuk 3:2 “O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy.”
Haggai 2:9 “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.”
- Thank God for the Churches that are marching forward in your locality and making tremendous impact to God’s glory.
- Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon the Church to usher in a fresh wave of revival (Acts 2:1-4; Hab. 3:2).
- Pray for unity, love and understanding of purpose in the midst of the leaders and members of all local churches in your city. (Amos 3:3; John 15:12; Zech. 9:12).
- Pray for hardworking, loyal and faithful labourers (Matt. 9:37-38).
- Pray that God will establish His church and let His glory go forth to the whole world (Hag. 2:9)
- Pray that God will restore all those that have been led astray (Phil. 1:20-21).
- Pray for great grace and power to be released to the church for witnessing (Acts 4:33).
- Pray for deliverance for all afflicted by the enemy (Psalm 50:15).
- Pray that the fire of God will be kept burning in the altar of our churches (Lev. 6:12-13)
- Pray that the church be positioned to be salt and light indeed (Matt. 5:13-16).
- Pray for God’s glory to be revealed in His Church (Rom. 8:19).
- Pray that God will protect and defend His anointed, the pastorate of our churches (1 Chro. 16:22).
2,719 total views, 0 views today