Day Thirteen: Saturday 2nd November 2013: From Glory To Glory
2 Cor. 3:18 “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
Luke 11:13 “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”
Psalm 110:3 “Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.”
Isaiah 40:31 “But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”
1. Thank God for this is the day that He has made and you shall rejoice and be glad in Jesus’ name (Psalm 118:24).
2. Pray that in this season of His power, God will take us to the next level in holiness, righteousness and supernatural increase (1 Pet. 1:16).
3. Pray for an obedient heart to seek more of God. Pray that God will take you from glory to glory.
4. Pray that many you come in contact with from now will be drawn to God by His Spirit in you.
5. Pray for entire families to come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and that nobody shall die in your family in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 65:20; Job 5:26)
6. Decree that you shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord (Hosea 13:14; Psalm 118:17). Break every law of death over your life and family.
7. Pray for more of God’s power tonight at the Fire Conference and that God will renew your strength like the eagle as you encounter His fire (Isaiah 40:31).
1,521 total views, 0 views today