Day Nine: Tuesday 29th Oct. 2013: Families/Marriages/Fruitfulness (Genesis 1:24; 1 Sam. 1:11; Psalm 84:11; Ephe. 5:21-25; Ecclesiastes 9:9; Exodus 23:26)
1 Samuel 1:11 “Then she made a vow and said, “O Lord of hosts, if You will indeed look on the affliction of Your maidservant and remember me, and not forget Your maidservant, but will give Your maidservant a male child, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his life, and no razor shall come upon his head.”
Proverbs 5:18 “Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice with the wife of your youth.”
Psalm 84:11 “For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.”
Ephesians 5:21-25 “submitting to one another in the fear of God. 22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything. 25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her,”
Ecclesiastes 9:9 “Live joyfully with the wife whom you love all the days of your vain life which He has given you under the sun, all your days of vanity; for that is your portion in life, and in the labor which you perform under the sun.”
Ephesians 6:4 “And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.”
Exodus 23:26 “No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.”
Genesis 33:5 “And he lifted his eyes and saw the women and children, and said, “Who are these with you? So he said, “The children whom God has graciously given your servant.”
Micah 7:6 “For son dishonors father, Daughter rises against her mother, Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; A man’s enemies are the men of his own household.”
1. Thank God for sustaining families through the good and bad times.
2. Pray that the original purpose of marriage be sustained in our nation in Jesus’ name (Genesis 2:24).
3. Pray for peace and harmony in all marital homes. Decree that the joy of the Lord shall abound in Jesus’ name (Ephe. 5: 21-25).
4. Pray for the hand of God to rest upon our children that they shall be trained in the way of the Lord (Proverbs 22:6).
5. Pray for holy marriages for all matured singles (Prov. 18:22; Heb. 13:4).
6. Pray that in this season of the Lord Reigns, God will remember all those that desire the fruit of the womb in Jesus’ name (Psalm 84:11; Psalm 113:9; Psalm 128:1-3; Psalm 127:3-5). Confess these scriptures.
7. Pray for safe delivery for all pregnant women (Exodus 23:26; Exodus 1:19).
1,465 total views, 1 views today