Day Eight: Monday 28th Oct. 2013: Closer Walk with God (Acts 14:22; Phil 3:10; John 17:3; 1 Pet. 3:15).
Acts 14:22, “Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.”
Philippians 3:10, “That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;”
Isaiah 44:3, “For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring.”
John 17:3 “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”
1 Peter 3:15, “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.”
1. Thank God for the grace to remain and continue in the faith (Acts 14:22)
2. Pray for divine enablement to be drawn closer to God (James 4:8).
3. Pray for a deeper hunger for God and His righteousness (Phil. 3:10).
4. Pray that God will fill you with His spirit for a closer walk with Him (Isaiah 44:3).
5. Pray for an excellent spirit in your walk with God (Daniel 6:3)
6. Pray for the infilling of the Holy Ghost without measure this season (Luke 1:34-35)
7. Pray for a personal revival in your prayer and fasting life and in studying of the Word (Hab. 3:2; 1 Pet. 3:15)
1,316 total views, 0 views today