Day Eleven: Thursday 31st Oct. 2013: Church Leadership and Workforce (Psalm 65:4; Jeremiah 10:23; Psalm 37:23; Matt. 9:37-38)
Psalm 65:4 “Blessed is the man You choose, And cause to approach You, That he may dwell in Your courts. We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Of Your holy temple.”
Prov. 29:18 “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
Psalm 125:2 “As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.”
Jeremiah 10:23 “23 O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.”
Psalm 37:23 “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way.”
Matthew 9:37-38 “Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.”
- Thank God for His grace and sustenance of the leadership and entire workforce of the church. Ask for God’s protection on their families (Psalm 125:2). Pray that God will contend with all those contending with the leadership and their families (Isaiah 49:24-26).
- Pray for the pastorate that God will empower them the more to be able to cope with their ministerial assignments (Acts 10:38).
- Pray that God will continue to raise hardworking, loyal and faithful labourers and leaders in the church (Matt. 9:37-38).
- Pray that God will use the leadership to provide vision and direction for the church (Prov. 29:18).
- Pray that all serving will remain focused with the vision of the church. Come against the spirit of disunity and division. Decree that they shall work together in genuine love and unity (1 John 4:7-8; Amos 3:3).
- Pray that they shall not lean on their own understanding but depend on God at all times (Proverbs 3:5-6). Pray that they shall be obedient unto God (Isaiah 1:19)
- Declare that, Lord grant them divine wisdom for excellence in their respective positions in Jesus’ name (Prov. 4:7).
- Pray that God will empower them to succeed (Phil. 4:13). Decree that they shall not fail and not fall below God’s standards in Jesus’ name. Pray that God will strengthen them to overcome all spirits of laziness, procrastination, distraction and help them to overcome every life challenge.
- Pray that none will bring shame to God or the church. Pray that they will bring honour to His name as they represent Him. (1 Pet. 1:16).
- Pray that God will establish the church on the hill top for all eyes to see and all nations to flow into (Isaiah 2:2). Pray that His glory will go forth to the whole world (Hag. 2:9)
- Pray for great grace and power to be released to the church for witnessing (Acts 4:33). Decree that you will be active and not static in His vineyard in Jesus’ name (Psalm 92:10).
- Pray for a continuous supply of all resources needed (financially, human and spiritually) for the next level of the church (Haggai 2:8; Phil. 4:19).
2,101 total views, 0 views today