Day Ten: Wednesday 30th Oct. 2013: Fresh Fire (Matthew 7:11; Luke 3:16; Luke 5:33-39; Psalm 92:10; Rom. 8:2, 11; Mark 16:17)
Matthew 7:11 “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!”
Luke 3:16 “John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”
Psalm 92:10 “But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.”
Romans 8:2 “For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.”
Mark 16:17 “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;”
1. Begin by thanking God for the Holy Spirit.
2. Lord, release your fresh oil upon us again for your service (Psalm 92:10)
3. Lord, continue to ignite your fire on our pulpits. Grant unto your servants boldness to preach the fullness of the gospel (2Tim 4:1-5; Lev. 6:12-13).
4. Pray for more thirst and hunger for God (Is. 44:3).
5. Pray that as many that desire His touch will receive a fresh encounter during this season in Jesus’ name.
6. Pray that God will empower the Church to begin to operate in the supernatural once again in Jesus’ name (Mark 16:17).
7. Father, like the Day of Pentecost visit us again (Acts 2:1-4).
1,116 total views, 0 views today