Here’s how YOU can read the entire Bible in 90 Days:
Read with a group– Accountability sure helps
- Form a group of those who also want to read the Bible and do it together.
###GOOD NEWS### Chapel of Grace is starting a 90 Day Bible Challenge on 1st January-31st March!
We will be meeting every Tuesday to discuss what we have read. If you cannot get to the meeting feel free to leave your questions on this page or on our Facebook Page – ChapelofGrace Bradford
- Ask 2 others to read with you in a small accountability group.
Schedule the time to read– It won’t just happen if you just hope to get it done
- Build an hour and a half of reading time into each day of the 90 days.
- Read it all at once or schedule chunks of time throughout the day.
Do the reading!
- Yes, read every word.
- Carry your Bible everywhere.
- Seize extra moments throughout the day to read. (You can even read while waiting for a pot to boil while cooking. Every word counts.)
- If you miss your set time, schedule extra time the next day or on the weekend.
Don’t study– Remember this is a reading plan, not a study plan.
- Trust God to reveal to you what you NEED to know when you need to know it.
- If you must, keep a journal to quickly record your questions to refer back to after you finish reading the entire Bible.
Reading the Bible in 90 days is a challenging, yet worthy challenge. It’s not easy, but it is amazing and life-changing. You WILL remember more than you think you will. You WILL end up understanding more than you think you will. And you will hear God if you just listen as you read His word
3,734 total views, 0 views today