Has there been any time in history, particularly in our own generation, when the Church was assaulted and insulted as it is being experienced in our own days?
Globally, there are several open doors. But currently, in many of these Nations, chains of civil unrest, political revolution, industrial and economic crisis are the order of the day. These have affected the spread of the gospel of our Lord Jesus in no small measure.
Socially speaking, the western world is presently undergoing a gross spiritual apostasy.
Several of the European Nations have adopted same-sex marriage. In England, for example, gay marriage is being debated in the Parliament of the United Kingdom while the current Prime Minister has already openly consented to this ungodly marital institution. Oh Lord, have mercy!
In Nigeria, the adversaries are basically anti-progress as described in Psalms 35:20
“For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.”
There have been attacks on the sons and daughters of the Prince of peace. Right here on our land, according to Eccl. 10:7 “I have seen servants on horses, while princes walk on the ground like servants.” (NKJV) Church, we have to pray! Also in Isaiah 1:7 the Bible says “Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.” Church, we must pray now!
In the light of 1 Cor. 16:9, let us move higher by giving thanks to God for all the open doors before us and fight against all the obstacles on our way to the top even as the RCCG clocks 60.
WEEK ONE: JULY 1ST -7TH
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
1. Let us thank God for the Salvation of our souls. Ps. 68:19, Ps. 95:1, Ps. 118:21
2. Let us thank God for the inspiration of God that initiated the idea of Holy Ghost Service. Job 32:8 , 2Ti 3:16
3. Let us thank God for all the past Holy Ghost Services in the Camp and all over the world.
4. Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Christ so far in every Holy
Ghost service. Luke 1:68
5. Let us thank God for every Convention that has ever taken place in Nigeria and all
over the world.
Let us give all the glory to our Heavenly Father for Lekki 1998 and every subsequent
6. Holy Ghost Festival and Holy Ghost Congress. 2Co 2:14
7. Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Jesus since the beginning of the RCCG in 1952. Job 8:7, Act 2:41
8. Let us thank God for all the children born during these God inspired programmes. Isa 66:8
9. Let us thank God for all the blessings, miracles, healings and infrastructural
expansions. Deut. 11:1-5.
10. Let us thank God for what he is doing in RCCG, enlarging her coasts worldwide. Ps.
WEEK TWO: JULY 8TH -14TH
PRAYER FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G.O
1. Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy G.O that God will empower them the more to be
able to cope with their ministerial assignments in globally. Zech 10:12
2. Let us pray that God in His mercy will unmask all masquerades standing as the
adversaries against Daddy G.O. and his ministerial assignments. Isa 40:4
3. Let us pray that God will fortify the strength of Daddy and Mummy G.O. Ps. 31:3
4. Let us ask for God’s protection on Daddy G.O’s family. Ps.125:2.
5. Let us ask God to contend with those contending with Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his
family. Isa 49:24-26.
6. Let us ask that God will baptize Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his family with the special
anointing that automatically sends evil arrows back to the sender. Ex. 28:41, 1Ch
7. Let us ask God to increase Daddy G.O and his family generally in all they lay their
hands on. Ps.71:21
8. Let us pray for Daddy G.O’s children, that God will anoint them to fulfill destiny and
also be in divine health. 3Jn 1:2
9. Let us ask for God special hand and favour to rest on Daddy and Mummy G.O that
they will flourish and will never fall nor fail in life. Ps 92:12-13
10.Let us pray that every evil technology fashioned against Daddy and Mummy G.O.
before during and after the celebration of the 60th annual convention of RCCG should
back fire against the sender in Jesus name. Isa 54:17
11.Let us pray that this RCCG 60th anniversary shall not open doors to the enemy but
rather shall unify the whole RCCG family the more. Ez. 37:22
12.Let us pray that God will help Daddy and Mummy G.O to finish strong at God’s own
time. Act 20:24
13.Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy G.O that God will help them the more to break
new grounds globally. Jer. 4:3
WEEK THREE: JULY 15TH – 21ST
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
1. Let us thank God for the unity of Nigeria. Ps. 133:1
2. Let us thank God for sparing our lives till today. Joshua 23:3
3. Let us bless the name of the LORD for preventing civil war in Nigeria. Ps. 136:1-26
4. Let us pray and use the Blood of Jesus to terminate the covenant of death in Nigeria.
5. Let us use the Blood of Jesus to renew the covenant of life in Nigeria. John 6:53
6. Let us use the Blood of Jesus to cancel and frustrate every evil covenant made with
the power of darkness by some evil politician that they will constantly donate human
blood to fulfill their vow if they are elected or re-elected into their desired posts. Gal.
7. Let us plead for mercy concerning the blood of innocent people shed in human rituals by some evil politicians to get elected into their desired posts in Nigeria. Deut 21:8
8. Let us repent of every human ritual committed by some of our political leaders in Nigeria. Deut. 20:6
9. Pray against every attack on Nigeria and Nigerians. Psa. 35:20
10. et us speak destructions unto every evil altar raised and serviced constantly
anywhere in Nigeria to perpetuate human rituals and worship of demons in order to
get to any political position in Nigeria. I Kg. 13:1-10
11.Let us plead for mercy and ask God to please help us to uproot everyone involved
in these human rituals that are manifesting in form of suicide bombing, targeted
bombings and killings with guns. Matt. 15:13
12. Let God arise in Nigeria and let all His enemies be scattered. Ps. 68:1-2.
WEEK FOUR: JULY 22ND – 28TH
PRAYER FOR RCCG
1. Let us pray that God will establish His church with ease in other part of the World
where RCCG has not reached. Isa 43:19.
2. Ask God to raise Pastors/Missionaries to go to these unreached countries for His
purpose. Matt. 9:37-38.
3. Let us ask God to visit RCCG with signs and wonders as we shall begin to plant more
churches all over the world. Dan 4:3, John 4:48.
4. Let us ask God to open the eyes of the people of the unreached part of the world in
such a way that they will know the true God who is our Lord Jesus Christ. 2Ki 6:20,
5. Let us ask for open heavens financially for the RCCG and her members & for the
purpose of mass evangelism. Isa 45:8.
6. Let us pray that God will move the heart of His people to give abundantly towards the international mission. 1Ch 29:18-19.
7. Let us pray for anointing and great wisdom for all the Pastors over RCCG churches
all over the world. 1Ki 3:7-9.
8. Let us pray that God will bring men to these churches. John 10: 1-14
9. Let us pray that God will confirm His words with signs and wonders in all these
international mission fields. Mark 16:15-20.
10.Let us ask for God’s protection on all the Pastors and Missionaries that shall be
working on these mission fields. John 17:15.
11.Let us pray that God will make them to be completely broken for God in their daily
life. Num 8:13-16.
12. Let us pray that God will make them holy and faithful in their daily dealings. Ez. 39:7
13.Let us pray that Holy Spirit will lead the Provincial Pastors and those working with
them on the mission field. Jer. 10:23
14.Every country has its own peculiarity; let us pray that God will grant our leaders
wisdom to deal with every country according to knowledge. Lu 21:15
15.Let us pray that God will grant us permanent landed property on our mission fields all over the world. Matt. 7: 7
16.Let us pray that God will grant us favour before the government and people of every
country where RCCG has been and will be established. Ex. 12:36.
17.Let us ask God to grant us special favour before the presidents, kings and people of
any country RCCG is being planted. Ex.3:21, Ex. 12:36
WEEK FIVE: JULY 29TH – AUG 4TH
PERSONAL RETREAT, WAITING, DEDICATION AND WORSHIP
1. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to cage you and yours. Ps.124: 1-8.
2. Thank God for providing for you. Ps. 23:1-6.
3. Thank God for you are still alive to praise, His Holy name Ps.145: 1-21
4. Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over your life. Ps.136: 1-26; Ps.51:1-14;
for brokenness Ps.15:1-6; for rapid and steady progress Ps.125:1-5; for blessing from
holiness Ps.128: 1-6; for answered prayers Ps. 20:1-9 and for full restoration. Joel 2:
REMAIN ON TOP.
1,143 total views, 1 views today