How can we have Heaven on Earth?
Do you know that the Bible says you are seated with God in Heavenly places
Ephesians 2:5-7 (NLT) says “That even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!) For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus. So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us who are united with Christ Jesus”.
What is Heaven? We could give many definitions, one of which is it is the Kingdom of God (Romans 14:17)
(Luke 17:20, 21 (KJV) says “And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you”.
The Kingdom of God is within you therefore you have Heaven on Earth. What does this look like?
- God’s glory is made real to you/manifest within you. You are not easily intimidated. Ex33:18
- You become a carrier of God’s glory Acts 3:1-8
- You become a testimony John 4:1-26
- Tranformed Life Luke 8:43-48
- Divine Prosperity 2 Chron. 1:6
- Accelerated promotion 1 Sam. 16:11
- Divine Assignment with Divine Empowerment Ex. 3:1-4
- Divine announcement Matt. 3:17
Dr. Akpo Onduku
(Pastor, RCCG Chapel of Grace)
This is an excerpt from the Divine Encounter (4/4/14) sermon titled ‘Heaven On Earth’. For the full message, contact the church office to order your copy.
1,915 total views, 0 views today