- Willing to yield
- Full of mercy and good fruits
- Without partiality
- Without hypocrisy
The foolish woman is noisy; she is simple and open to all forms of evil, she [willfully and recklessly] knows nothing whatever [of eternal value]. (Proverbs 9:13 AMP)
- Perfect Wisdom of God which was demonstrated when He created the world. Cannot be understood by man.
- Wisdom of the world
- Wisdom of Solomon (Luke 11:31)
- Wisdom of God for Man
What are the 7 Pillars of Wisdom (they had already been hewn out before it was stated in Prov. 9:1)
- Prudence. Wisdom and prudence are always together, inseparable. Prudence is caution, sound judgement and foresight.
- Knowledge and discretion
- The fear of God (Proverbs 8:13, Proverbs 1:7). To hate evil, pride and arrogance. Fear means reverence and a right attitude to God.
- Counsel – Proverbs 8:14. Counsel means to give good advice and to listen to counsel “Get all the advice and instruction you can, so you will be wise the rest of your life” (Proverbs 19:20 NLT)
- Sound Wisdom (Proverbs 8:14). Putting wisdom in ever day life. “for receiving instruction in prudent behavior, doing what is right and just and fair”; (Proverbs 1:3 NIV)
- Understanding (Proverbs 8:14) To understand, we must know that true wisdom comes from only God, we must read the Bible to get wisdom and we must be able to discern wisely between good and evil.
- Power (Proverbs 8:14) No point understanding the problem if there is no power to solve it. Wisdom strengthens the wise More than ten rulers of the city. (Ecclesiastes 7:19 NKJV)
Dr. Akpo Onduku
(Pastor RCCG Chapel of Grace)
5,985 total views, 0 views today