2015 – Our Year of God’s Great Faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22-23)
- 2015 is the year of His Faithfulness. God shall be faithful to you. His mercies, love, kindness and favour shall abound in your life, family, ministry, marriage, career and every area of your life in Jesus’ name (Lamentations 3:22-24)
- 2015 is a year of Abundant Grace (Luke 13:6-9). God will be gracious onto you. His grace will be sufficient onto you.
- 2015 is a year of promise (Jeremiah 29:11). His promise shall come to pass in your life. God has a plan for you. 2015 is a redefining year. God shall not lie to you (Numbers 23:19). He wants you to end well and in a big way. When Jesus was born, only a few shepherds and wise men from the East knew of His value but when He died on the Cross, the whole world could not but know and relate with Him to be saved.
- In 2015, God is saying ‘make room for Me’. Jabez prayed in 1 Chronicles 4:10 “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” and God granted him what he requested.” Have the courage to confront that limitation spirit or barrier in your way and your intense prayers will yield results.
- 2015 shall be an extraordinary year. God is saying create the future you desire (Habakkuk 2:2-4). In 2015, God will guide you but only you can take that first step on the exciting journey.
- In 2015 God says you should create new platforms (Colossians 2:6-7). God wants you to break through and dream to reposition yourself like Zacchaeus the tax collector climbing the sycamore tree to see the Saviour in Luke 19:1-10. Reposition yourself for a new way of thinking. Know that without a personal relationship with God, your churchgoing is empty. Desire to know more of God.
- 2015 is a year of focus (1 Corinthians 9:26). Be strategic and deliberate in fighting for your future this year. Effort doesn’t necessarily mean you are effective. Learn to focus on what your soul hungers and thirsts for to relate to God (Psalm 42:1-2).
- In 2015, hold on. God says your breakthrough is in the next trial (Luke 5:3-5). Don’t be comfortable in the shallow waters that seem safer, go deeper. Just as in Peter’s case, you shall that the deeper water holds the fish. No matter what, keep the faith. Be steadfast in faith. Hold on for weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning (Psalm 30:5).
- 2015 is a year of open doors. A major door shall be opened onto you that will cause every other door to open (Revelation 3:7).
- 2015 is a year that your requests shall be granted, your part is to be holy in heart and righteous in conduct (Psalm 84:11).
- 2015 is a year of recovery (Job 8:7). What you seem to have lost shall be restored in double (Joel 2:25). God is saying, the enemy will be disappointed concerning you (Isaiah 54:17). Think in terms of abundance and not deprivation. The time is right for you to get everything back.
- In 2015 help is on the way. In the marriage in Cana of Galilee in John 2:1-11, after their wine ran out, God gave what was better. God sometimes deliberately reserves the best for the last. Like never before, trust God, believe God and obey God. That affliction is for a moment. It won’t last long.
- In 2015, you will find what you are looking for (Matthew 7:7). What do you need? Blind Bartimaeus cried and Jesus heard and attended to him (Mark 10:46-52). Your cry shall be heard and you shall be attended to in Jesus name.
- In 2015 you will get there. It is your year of divine elevation. David prevailed over Goliath, you will win that warfare in Jesus name (1 Samuel 17:50-51). Like David, face that giant that has limited your growth (spiritually, physically, materially etc.). Your victory shall take you to the top in Jesus name.
- 2015 is a year of rediscovery. Rediscover yourself and fulfil God’s purpose for your life. It is a year of decision. Be connected to the source of nourishment (John 15:5). It is a year of kingdom relationships. Know that sin is a destiny killer! Be wise, decide to walk with Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Do not jeopardise your future because of temporary comfort or discomfort. Learn to make the uncomfortable situation become comfortable. That means do not give up on what 2015 will present to you.
It is well with you! You shall possess your possessions. You shall not die but live to declare God’s glory in Jesus’ name.
Dr. Akpo Onduku
3,690 total views, 0 views today